Choosing the right charger system for a battery is just as important as the battery itself. Industrial Powersource offers many options for charger systems and has a staff of well-trained sales professionals who can provide the information needed to help in the selection process. Our team of experienced technicians is there to provide professional service to optimize your battery life.
- Versatility. The EcoTec Charger has the ability to charge many different batteries. Each unit is preprogrammed with six different charge curves.
- Access control. Each charger can be easily programmed to best suit the client’s needs. The charger monitors battery conditions with an auto start/stop control for maximum efficiency, and the unit can be password-protected at two different levels to prevent unauthorized access.
- Energy saving. This charger system can be programmed to prevent charging during certain times, such as peak usage hours. During each day, up to three periods may be blocked out. It can also be programmed to charge for up to 60 minutes prior to the start of the work week after discharging over the weekend.
- Communication. Chargers can be networked together to ensure use of the next available battery in the charging cycle. This helps each battery get equal usage and balances charging equally.
- Wireless limits. Through the wireless communication system, each charger can have its AC power draw limited. This helps prevent the charger from using too much power in places where the main power source might be limited.
- Monitoring. Batteries charged on the EcoTec system can be equipped with battery monitoring units which allow the system to wirelessly determine battery size, type, voltage, and temperature information and adjust the charging cycle automatically.
- Equalization. To help extend battery life, the EcoTec system features a setting to automatically perform this step. It can be programmed to complete this on a specific day or after a certain number of charging cycles.
PowerHouse IHF Charger
- Efficiency. The PowerHouse system delivers a 92 percent charging rate, which is among the best in the industry.
- Versatility. Each unit has microprocessor controls with 14 preprogrammed charging cycles and uses a Windows-based software system for easy tracking of charging activity.
- Monitoring system. Through its computer connection, the system compiles and stores data about each charging cycle, including forced switch overs, excess charging, low-level electrolytes and I/U errors.
- Long-lasting. Each PowerHouse system is designed to last up to 15 years or 30,000 hours of charging time.
- Remote control. Each unit can be equipped with a BATCOM radio transmitter to provide notices such as overheating, battery capacity, or low electrolytes.
- Battery life. PowerHouse systems are designed to provide a ripple-free current to the battery, which results in more efficient energy transfer and helps extend the life of the batteries charged on the system.
Industrial Powersource builds long-lasting relationships with our clients to ensure they always have the products and services that best fit their needs. Our sales professionals and technicians are well-known for their honesty and dependability within the power industry and always ready to provide top service.